BMP to TIFF
- BMP is a native image format in
Windows. For example, it may be used for simple images created in the MS
Paint graphics editor and for wallpaper images. Note that photographs saved
in the BMP format are not compressed and may
take a lot of disk space.
- The TIFF format
was developed by Aldus for its graphics editor, PhotoStyler. As a universal
format for storing raster images, TIFF is widely used in desktop
publishing systems, where the highest image quality is required. Thanks to
its compatibility with most professional image editors, TIFF is very handy
for exchanging images between different platforms (for example, you may send
graphics files from PC to Mac, or vice versa).
Image Assistant lets you easily convert
multiple BMP files into a multi-page TIFF file.
1. Download, install, and launch Image
2. Click the Add Images button and select the BMP files to be converted.
3. Click the Next button and select "TIFF" in the drop-down menu.
4. Click the Convert button.
Image Assistant is a feature-rich converter of
graphics formats, which also supports batch mode processing. Download the
free version for Windows now!